about the course:
More than 10 hours of video training that will walk you through the complete process of creating Digital Planners, Journals and more! You have lifetime access!
These planners are designed to be used with annotation apps such as GoodNotes or Notability, on an iPad or other similar device.
(The app is not included in the course)
I teach the classes using Keynote and Photoshop (I am a Mac user!) but the principles that I will be teaching can be used with PowerPoint and Affinity as well 😉
what you get:
1) a series 6 Zoom Workshops (more than 10 hours of training!), recently completed so you get to hear live questions and audience interaction.
2) Lifetime access to our Facebook group so you can ask questions anytime
3) Two 2023 Digital Planners PLUS a Workbook template all with full commercial use rights
• Understanding What Digital Planners Are
• “Fine tuning” Your Concept
• Defining YOUR Market – Direct to the “End User” or PLR?
• How to Match Your Concept to Your Market
• Mapping Out Your Planner – From Front Cover to Back Cover
• Which Software to Use – and Which Ones Not to Use!! (this may surprise some of you!)
• Creating Your Foundation Portfolio – What It Is & How It Can Change Your Business!
• Repurposing Your Templates Quickly To Create Totally New and Unique products
• Your New Best Friend: Master Slides 😉
• The Three Types of Foundation Templates You Must Have
• Lead Magnets That Work!
• How To Re-Purpose Any Design to Create Printables & Lead Magnets
• How To Hyperlink The Right Way!
• How to EASILY Add New Pages To Your Hyperlinked Planner!
• The Three Types of Hyperlinks…And When To Use Them…
• How To Test Your Planner WITHOUT An iPad!
• Mapping Out Your Dated Planner
• Re-purposing The Existing Hyperlinks For A Totally New Product!
• How To Quickly Create A Simple Hyperlinked Lead Magnet – On Virtually Any Topic!
• Finding Your Product Niche
• Creating Your Design Style
• An Easy Way To Choose Your Design Palette
• Pairing Fonts For Great Styling
• Where To Find Fonts For Your PLR Planners
• How To Make Unique “Collage” Style Backgrounds – especially when you have ZERO artistic ability!
• Exploring The REAL Potential Of Digital Planners (and it is not just as a digital planner!)
• How To Add Written Content To A Planner – Without Breaking The Hyperlinking!
• Learn How To Create Workbooks, Notebooks, Journals, Vision Boards – Virtually anything you can think of!
• How To Create A Framework For Virtually Any Niche to Use: Coaches, Small Businesses, Churches, Schools, Fundraising And More!
We are going to be covering a lot of ground in the first 5 weeks – and yes, we will have Q&A along the way – we never let a question go unanswered! – but this last session will be entirely focused on getting everyone ‘up to speed' and ready to start creating their own Digital Products and easily customizing all of those PLR templates gathering dust on your hard drive 😉
When viewing the video below, you will see
‘flashes' of blue or violet –
LOTS OF THEM!!
These flashes are actually the embedded links
in the planner!!
(This is just a small SAMPLE –
The actual planner is 600+ pages!! )
yes! we haz bonuses:
• Create Your Own Coils! Learn a quick and easy-peasy way to make coils with PhotoShop
• How to create your own gorgeous and perfectly formatted templates for virtually any type of Digital product!
• *Templates! Of course, you will get Templates: Landscape, Vertical and Two-Page Spread with center coil – all in gray scale, ready for your designs
• *25 Original Designs that you can use for Covers, Backgrounds – whatever you want – because, as always – you get full Commercial Use Rights with everything I create!
* These Bonuses will be in your Member Dashboard the week of the first Zoom.
• All Videos and Instructional Materials in the course are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
• Any Templates or Graphics included as a BONUS come with Full Commercial Use Rights as follows:
You may sell for any price or give away the compiled PDF
for free to build your list
• Edit/change as you want to create your own products
You May NOT:
• Claim copyright to these images or templates
• Sell the graphics on their own
• Use our name on the product
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can Digital Planners be used on their own or is GoodNotes or another app needed?
These are designed to be used with a digital note-taking app such as GoodNotes. The app is NOT included with this package. Technically, the PDF version can be used on a desktop computer, but you will not have the same features that you have when used with the various apps.
2. What if I have questions or need advice on implementing this package?
Reach out to us at [email protected] – you can reach out anytime! The link to our contact page is also on the footer of this page.
3. What format is this delivered in?
The Workshops will be live on Zoom, and replays will be available within 48 hours of each Workshop.
The digital planner templates are delivered in Keynote (can be edited with Keynote for Mac), Powerpoint and PDF. We design with the latest versions of all software, so we cannot guarantee compatibility with older versions. We recommend keeping your edits to a minimum as there are extensive link structures in these planners! These are literally designed for you to sell “out of the box” with very minimal changes!! Please note that the templates are designed for web/ipad/notebook use, not print on demand!!
Please note: Hyperlinks may not export correctly if the planner is edited in PowerPoint for Mac, iCloud Keynote, or Canva as these programs do have limitations. It is best to use the software that is native to your operating system.
4. Are there any upsells?
Nope – everything is right here on this one page!
5. How much money will I make with this?
Sorry but we can't promise you anything! We can give you the tools to get started but as with any business, you still need to do the work! We make no guarantees or promises as to how much you will make!
6. Do you offer a refund if I don't like this?
Sorry but this is a digital product therefore, there are no refunds.