about the course:
More than 12 hours of video training that will walk you through the complete process of creating Digital Planners, Journals and more! You have lifetime access!
These Workshops were done live – so you get to see my missteps and giggles as they happen – but you also get the benefit of the live audience Q&A!!
These planners are designed to be used with annotation apps such as GoodNotes or Notability, on an iPad or other similar device.
(The app is not included in the course)
I teach the classes using Keynote and Photoshop (I am a Mac user!) but the principles that I teach can be used with PowerPoint and Affinity as well 😉
what you will need:
In this series of 6 pre-recorded Zoom Workshops, you will follow along as I create a Digital Planner using Keynote and Photoshop
(I am a Mac user!).
Not a Mac user? That’s ok – the principles that I will be teaching can be used with PowerPoint and Affinity as well 😉
More than 12 hours of videos include both my training AND the benefit of participant Q&A!
• Understanding What Digital Planners Are
• “Fine tuning” Your Concept
• Defining YOUR Market – Direct to the “End User” or PLR?
• How to Match Your Concept to Your Market
• Mapping Out Your Planner – From Front Cover to Back Cover
• Which Software to Use – and Which Ones Not to Use!! (this may surprise some of you!)
• Creating Your Foundation Portfolio – What It Is & How It Can Change Your Business!
• Repurposing Your Templates Quickly To Create Totally New and Unique products
• Your New Best Friend: Master Slides 😉
• The Three Types of Foundation Templates You Must Have
• Lead Magnets That Work!
• How To Re-Purpose Any Design to Create Printables & Lead Magnets
• How To Hyperlink The Right Way!
• How to EASILY Add New Pages To Your Hyperlinked Planner!
• The Three Types of Hyperlinks…And When To Use Them…
• How To Test Your Planner WITHOUT An iPad!
• Mapping Out Your Dated Planner
• Re-purposing The Existing Hyperlinks For A Totally New Product!
• How To Quickly Create A Simple Hyperlinked Lead Magnet – On Virtually Any Topic!
• Finding Your Product Niche
• Creating Your Design Style
• An Easy Way To Choose Your Design Palette
• Where To Find Fonts For Your PLR Planners
• How To Make Unique “Collage” Style Backgrounds – especially when you have ZERO artistic ability!
• Exploring The REAL Potential Of Digital Planners (and it is not just as a digital planner!)
• How To Add Written Content To A Planner – Without Breaking The Hyperlinking!
• Learn How To Create Workbooks, Notebooks, Journals, Vision Boards – Virtually anything you can think of!
• How To Create A Framework For Virtually Any Niche to Use: Coaches, Small Businesses, Churches, Schools, Fundraising And More!
We cover a lot of ground in more than 12 hours of
videos but we don’t leave you hanging!
Get your questions answered anytime in our private members-only Facebook group!
When viewing the video below, you will see
‘flashes’ of blue or violet –
LOTS OF THEM!!
These flashes are actually the embedded links
in the planner!!
(This is just a small SAMPLE –
The actual planner is 380+ pages!! )
yes! we haz bonuses:
• Create Your Own Coils! Learn a quick and easy-peasy way to make coils with PhotoShop
• Templates! Of course, you will get Templates: Landscape, Vertical and Two-Page Spread with center coil – all in gray scale, ready for your designs
• 25 Original Designs that you can use for Covers, Backgrounds – whatever you want – because, as always – you get full Commercial Use Rights with everything I create!
• All Videos and Instructional Materials in the course are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
• Any Templates or Graphics included as a BONUS come with Full Commercial Use Rights as follows:
You may sell for any price or give away the compiled PDF
for free to build your list
• Edit/change as you want to create your own products
You May NOT:
• Claim copyright to these images or templates
• Sell the graphics on their own
• Use our name on the product
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can Digital Planners be used on their own or is GoodNotes or another app needed?
These are designed to be used with a digital note-taking app such as GoodNotes. The app is NOT included with this package. Technically, the PDF version can be used on a desktop computer, but you will not have the same features that you have when used with the various apps.
2. What if I have questions or need advice on implementing this package?
Reach out to us at [email protected] – you can reach out anytime! The link to our contact page is also on the footer of this page.
3. What format is this delivered in?
The Workshops are video, and the templates are delivered in Keynote (Mac), PowerPoint (PC) and PDF.
The digital planner templates are delivered in Keynote (can be edited with Keynote for Mac), Powerpoint and PDF. We design with the latest versions of all software, so we cannot guarantee compatibility with older versions. We recommend keeping your edits to a minimum as there are extensive link structures in these planners! These are literally designed for you to sell “out of the box” with very minimal changes!! Please note that the templates are designed for web/ipad/notebook use, not print on demand!!
Please note: Hyperlinks may not export correctly if the planner is edited in PowerPoint for Mac, iCloud Keynote, or Canva as these programs do have limitations. It is best to use the software that is native to your operating system.
4. Are there any upsells?
Nope – everything is right here on this one page!
5. How much money will I make with this?
Sorry but we can’t promise you anything! We can give you the tools to get started but as with any business, you still need to do the work! We make no guarantees or promises as to how much you will make!
6. Do you offer a refund if I don’t like this?
Sorry but this is a digital product therefore, there are no refunds.